YOUR TO DO LIST
- Observe a calorie-restricted diet for 3 days. The goal is to recalibrate your setting to eating better foods and more sensible amounts.
- Eat about 3/4 the amount of food you usually eat every day using only healthy foods.
- It will be a little uncomfortable, but its only 3 days.
- Drink as much water with lime or lemon juice or fresh brewed green tea as you want.
- Please take your vitamin supplements.
- Eat good for you foods and avoid food with the potential for triggering allergies like gluten (wheat, barley, oats, rye) and milk products, as well as alcohol for these 3 days.
- Explain your goals to your friends and family.
- Exercise, including stretches.
Good luck! See you in 3 days!